Service Level Agreement
Document Effective date: 12th February 2019
This document provides kyona’s Service Level Agreement for the following products:
When you create a support request through the available support channels, we will respond within 24 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goal is to respond the majority of requests within the same business day. While kyona will make reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement and it will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer or for reasons beyond kyona’s control.
BUSINESS HOURS AND RESPONSE TIME
kyona’s business hours are from 9 am to 5 pm CET, Monday through Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays listed on the calendar for Germany. All support requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We constantly monitor our support channels for any critical issues.
KYONA’S SUPPORT INCLUDES:
– Assistance with configuring kyona products
– Guidelines and best practices on kyona products
– Help with troubleshooting problems with kyona products
– Help with issues arising out of kyona product upgrades
KYONA’S SUPPORT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Phone support
– Product training
– Support for Jira configurations not related to an kyona product
– Help with programming for a product API
– Support in any language other than English and German.